Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cloudy with a chance of snow...or cherry snow cones?


OK so almost everybody has a certain type of weather that they like right? Weather its bright and sunny, cold and snowy, or dark and rainy. I personally love the snow... sometimes I love the way that it looks but I hate how cold it is, sometimes I wonder, what if the snow was made of cherry snow cones, I mean how cool would that be. Then again everything would be all sticky and I would probably get sick and tired of the smell of cherries, so my question? Do you think that snow should actually be cherry snow cones?

6 comments:

  1. HOLY COW. I FRIGGIN LOVE CHERRY SNOW CONES. IF I KNEW YOU IN REAL LIFE, WE WOULD BE FRIENDS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohh that sounds wonderfull when can we start (being friends that is).

    ReplyDelete
  3. As soon as your ready...although I have to warn you...I live in Colorado...so we can't meet in person

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww shucks, thats to bad I suppose that talking will just have to do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete